Oracle Hyperion Planning & Forecasting
The digital economy demands more than spreadsheets and department-oriented planning processes. Truly effective planning should seamlessly connect your entire organization for a better vision. Oracle planning, budgeting, and forecasting solutions align planning across the enterprise. Respond faster—and more effectively—to change by developing agile forecasts for all lines of business. Create long-range forecasts for unpredictable business dynamics using sophisticated, built-in scenario modeling. Gain insight into dimensions of cost and profitability to determine where to invest limited resources.
Move beyond disconnected planning tools and spreadsheets. Kick-start your forecasting. Model for uncertainty. Leverage purpose-built, out-of-the box modules that quickly link financial and operational planning for workforce planning, capital asset planning, project financial planning, and financial statement planning.
With Oracle Planning Cloud solutions, you can easily:
- Predict future performance and create alternative scenarios by connecting operational assumptions to financial outcomes with predictive planning and rolling forecasts
- Integrate data from Oracle and other ERP systems, leveraging existing IT investments
- Improve business agility using comprehensive financial modeling and fast assumption changes
- Address the iterative nature of funding and the impact of strategies on credit ratings and capital structure
- Create reports with an intuitive user interface and full Excel integration
- Determine which customers, services, and products are winners and improve the profitability and lower cost
- Enable business users in HR, sales, finance, and other departments to tailor plans to their needs—without involving IT
Oracle Hyperion Planning Can Alleviate These Challenges
- Oracle Hyperion Planning is a centralized, Excel and Web-based planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution that integrates financial and operational planning processes so that you can improve the forecasting ability of your business.
- Planning tightly integrates the operational and financial planning models so that you can see how business operations directly impact the financials.
- While Planning is a Web software application, it integrates with Microsoft Office via an extension known as “Smart View” so that you can forecast and budget within Microsoft Excel, a program that is quite familiar to most financial users.
Hyperion Planning Implementation Process
Sonora enables businesses to appreciate Hyperion Planning’s power in streamlining their operations and making them more efficient. Our experienced consultants help companies improve their forecasting and budgeting techniques, often within 45 business days.
Businesses realize immediate cost savings because our business model employs rapid implementation that aims to keep costs down while quickly implementing processes that satisfy a business’ main functional necessities.
After this quick implementation, our clients receive a streamlined enterprise-wide budgeting and forecasting process so that the accurate and timely forecasts can be created to help improve the results and profitability of the business.
Sonora and Hyperion give businesses the ability to focus more on developing plans to ensure future profitability and focus less on emailing and consolidating budgeting spreadsheets.